To kick off Fashion Week, the Surrey Hotel in New York City is offering our readers an exclusive deal—stay and indulge in the newly opened Cornelia Spa at 76th and Madison. The rooms offer luxurious accommodations and the sophisticated spa promises a transcendent experience with bespoke spa treatments… prepare to be completely pampered.
The rate for September through December is $895 per night and includes the following:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Salon with a complimentary upgrade to a Grand Deluxe Salon, based on availability (GDS starts at $715/night in Sept, so this is a deal!)
- Two Signature treatments at the newly-opened Cornelia Spa at The Surrey (one per guest or per room if your date is willing to give up a treatment–highly unlikely!)
- 15-minute complimentary spa treatment enhancement for two
- Two cocktails on our Private Roof Garden (one per guest)
- Exclusive reader gift upon departure from Cornelia Spa.
- Spa Bath Kit, which includes all of the top Signature Collection products: Shine-Defining Shampoo; Shine-Defining Conditioner; Hand Recovery Cream; Revitalizing Shower Gel; and Moisture Balancing Lotion.
Some of their signature Cornelia treatments include:
- The Reparative Caviar and Oxygen Quench: Inspired by two essentials, nourishment and oxygen, this two-part facial leaves skin visibly firmer, hydrated and radiant. Caviar amuse bouche and a flute of prosecco are the perfect finale to this extraordinary treatment.
- The Champagne and Pearl Sugar Glow: Mother of Pearl Body Polish is used to hydrate skin with age-defying actives that leave skin restored, moisturized, and irresistibly touchable.
- The Purist: A Dual Detoxification Treatment – This two-hour treatment encapsulates a uniquely luxurious and remarkably effective detoxification ritual designed to maximize physical and mental clarification. An all-over body exfoliation using Cornelia’s Honey Citrus Polish is followed by a concentrated seaweed wrap and heavenly detoxifying bath.
Cornelia Spa Room
Here are a few additional unique offerings included in every guest stay (and this isn’t even half of them!)
- Daily savory and sweet delights, accompanied by Cornelia teas, are available to guests as they lounge before and after treatments. This mini botanical tasting bar is artfully crafted by the Cornelia chef, the tasty treats include lavender glazed cookies, almonds doused with sea salt and many more delectable surprises.
- The relaxation library is an intimate space of comfort and indulgence with access to a large collection of hand-picked coffee table books (by Taschen and other renowned publishing houses) dedicated to art, design, fashion, decor, travel, beauty and botanicals.
- An amuse bouche of flavorful, refreshing, delicate sorbet and a cool essential oil infused towel, follows each body and massage treatment. This gentle wake-up call has been created to carefully pair tastes and scents that complement one another to surprise and delight the senses.
- Guests will experience special touches by Nancy Koltes renowned boutique linen house throughout the spa. Alex Beggs angora lambswool blankets will also add comfort to the treatment beds.