To take the guess work out of your holiday shopping, these eight gifts under $80 are sure pleasers.
1. Roll-Up Travel Charger – will keep all his gadgets fully charged so you never have trouble getting hold of him.
$49, Restoration Hardware, Greenwich, Westport
2. Le Pavillion Small Henrietta Cosmetic Case – charming and convenient for keeping a stash of makeup in her desk for last minute touch-ups.
$60, Kate Spade, Greenwich
3. These high-end travel containers from Thermos will keep food/drinks hot for up to five hours. Grab some coffee shop gift cards for that crucial caffiene kick on the way to work (most places will fill travel mugs).
$25, Flip Top Food Jar , $28, Black Handle Travel Mug; thermos.com
4. Luxe Herringbone Diamond Blanket – just right for restful downtime over the holiday break.
$78, The Beehive, 1561 Post Road, Fairfield; thebeehive.com
5. Coach Legacy Leather Universal Case – this striking case holds a phone, keys, cards and cash for perfect for stylish girls on-the-go.
$58, Coach, Stamford, Trumbull
6. Monogrammed Decanter – throw in a few bottles of wine and you have an instant party!
$70, Williams-Sonoma, Stamford, Westport
7. Chocopologie Ultra Gift Box – packed with 37 gourmet goodies (one for your neighbor, one for yourself…)
$75, Chocopologie, Norwalk
8. LifeProof frē iPhone 5 Case – water proof, dirt proof, snow proof and shock proof – a necessity for active, outdoorsy people
Hopefully this will get you started, if you need more suggestions or have some to share write to us in the comments below!
Check ilovefc.com in December for tips on protecting your credit cards from fraud while holiday shopping!