Right before the Best Of Greenwich party this past week, we took a stroll down Greenwich Ave to see what's new. Here are six newsworthy happenings that got us excited for fall.
1. Club Monaco is coming! Owned by Ralph Lauren, this New York City based brand is opening its first retail location in Fairfield County. No more traveling to the city to get your fashion fix just head over to 173 Greenwich Ave right next to Hoagland's.
2. Becker Salon is moving from Mason Street to The Ave right next to Mediterraneo. The new 2000 sq. feet space will be sleek and modern with a NYC feel complete with a private room for even more personalized service. Becoming more of one-stop shop, Becker will also be adding new services to their roster such as mani/pedis, waxing and makeup application. Come Oct/Nov you can get your nails done and your hair did in one stunning location. 376-380 Greenwich Ave., 2nd Floor
3. Out of the Box is having the most ridiculous sale ever. Pretty much the whole front half of the store is marked down including their Beach Box collection (good time to stock up). There are even two racks with prices as low as $25 to $50. Get there. Today. 73 Greenwich Ave.
4. YogaSmoga an exclusive online brand of men's and women's yogawear is setting up its first ever retail location right next to The Gingerman at 68 Greenwich Ave. Word on the street is that this location will not only offer apparel but a yoga and cycling studio as well as a juice bar upstairs.
5. Courage B is getting a facelift. Details aren't being revealed but we're told great things are happening at Courage B! Re-opening in the coming months at 83 Greenwich Ave.
6. Boston-based Shreve, Crump & Low one of the country's oldest jewelers is opening their third location in October. Known for high-end jewelry, rare estate jewelry, and luxury timepieces SC&L will be joining The Ave's 'bling central' section at 125 Greenwich Ave.