Dressed up in weather-friendly wicker, this bar cart ($448) adds a touch of refinement to outdoor gatherings. Try it in the entryway as a catchall for keys and mail.
When Serena & Lily adopted the c. 1889 Queen Anne Victorian Kemper-Gunn House in Westport, they lavishly transformed the historic home into a gorgeous retail-and-design center. It is serene yet brimming of ideas, complete with vignettes to show how the fabrics, wall treatments, furniture and such harmonize—the kind of place that makes you wish you were at an open house and could put in a bid. Aside from happily preserving a slice of local history, their updated nest inspires shoppers and design mavens to re-imagine their own home projects. This summer’s outdoor collection makes sure our homes are beautiful inside and out.
THE OUTDOOR COLLECTION HAS NEW PIECES (JUST ADD A WARM BREEZE!)
- The Outdoor Marine Daybed is modeled after the brand’s best-selling Avalon daybed.
- New outdoor throw pillows come in various sizes and signature patterns—and beg to be layered.
- Elevated outdoor counter stools (right) are lightweight, functional and easy to clean.
- Additions to the Pacifica Outdoor Collection, such as pendants, a cooler that doubles as a coffee table and a wicker bar cart (above) are weather- friendly.
- Indoor-outdoor terrace dining tables feature interchangeable table tops and bottoms.
- New beach towels have eye-catching designs, like splashy watercolored sailboats and geometric patterns.