CHOPPED CHAMPIONS and SUPER-STAR CHEFS from across North America will be cooking up a mind blowing 6-course feast on the farm.
Yeah, you read this right. Meet and dine with:
• Chef Rich Parente, Clock Tower Grill, Hudson Valley
• Shawn Burnette, Heritage Food + Drink, Hudson Valley
• Ned Elliot, Foreign and Domestic & founder of Indie Chefs Week, Austin
• Emily Chapman, Pasquale Jones, NYC, Chopped champion
• Nate Middleton, Home of the Brave, Toronto
• David Santos, Good Stock & Nashville Hot Chicken Pop Ups
$125 – BEER & WINE INCLUDED
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
While there is no age requirements you must be 21 (with a valid ID) to consume any alcoholic beverages.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is at the farm. There is no public transportation. [Coming in groups and hiring a car service is always a good option.]
What can I bring into the event?
We’ve got your food and drink covered prepared by world-renowned chefs. Not sure what more you really need!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any additional information contact Laura Lee Holmbo, firstname.lastname@example.org or 914.374.0633.
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds.