720 Pequot Avenue,
Southport, 06890, CT,USA
CostFrom $10.00 per person
Featured Description (from the owner)
Walking Tour Dates | Fall 2020: September 26; October 10, 24
Enjoy a docent-led walking tour of historic Southport and step back in time to a bygone era. Learn about the harbor, onion fields, taverns, and the many families who once lived here. Experience Southport then and now. Meet on Pequot Library’s Great Lawn.
Registration required; please register by the day before the tour. Limited to 6 attendees per tour. All participants must:
1. Read the Pequot Library COVID-19 Program/Event Attendees Waiver
2. Fill out a COVID-19 Questionnaire form
Rain dates: In the case of inclement weather, registrants will be contacted 24 hours before the time of their tour and asked to reschedule to the rain date.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Visitors
- Group size is limited to 6 people or fewer to allow for safe social distancing.
- Registration is required; no walk-ins.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask and agree to maintain safe social distance of at least 6 feet.
- $10 per person
- 90-minute tour
To read the waiver, sign the Covid-19 form, and to register for one of the walking tours, please click on the following link and select the tour on the date of your choice: https://www.pequotlibrary.org/calendar/